XP Slipstream Disc

M

Mac1

Came across this program to make a XP Slipstream Disc,
Flexbeta Slipstreamer XP is an application that will slipstream any Windows XP or Office XP Service Pack into your installation files. It has currently been tested to work for all Windows XP and Office XP Service Packs up to SP2 (SP2 1185 for Windows XP.
get it here: http://www.flexbeta.net/main/commen...catid=1&id=1810

I also made an answer file and added the XP boot file to make a Unattended Slipstream Disc.

To make a answer file browse the XP CD then open the Support folder then the Tools folder
The file we are looking for is a compressed file called “DEPLOY.CAB”. Before you go any further make a new folder on your desktop and extract the contents of this CAB file to that folder. You can name this folder whatever you like. Now open the folder that you just created. You should see a few different files here. The one we want is “setupmgr.exe”. For now just disregard all the other files except for the Windows XP Preinstallation Reference.(ref.chm) This is a help file that goes more into creating an answer file and explains more about the other files that are included in the folder that we just made. If you run into problems it might come in handy.

I hope this will help
see ya
Mac
:cool:

Yea, it was posted in the Software section on the front page :)

sweet.. does it work with anything other than WinXP and OfficeXP??

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back