XP services and Tweaks File ripoff

Hey TS Thomas. Can you give me a link to the place it was stolen from on your web page ????

Im not a admin or anything. Just want to see for myself !!!!

Thanks !!!!

:confused:

Originally posted by TS Thomas
I'd like to thank this guy "Ramanuman" for ripping off my XP Services guide & sticking it in a word file, then to xp-erience.org for then hosting this filew which includes MY COPYRIGHTED information.
Thanks a lot you thieving bastards.
Wow, It's not that often I get to see someone just throw themselves on the ground and start kicking and screaming like that. Just a guess here... bottle fed?

Did you even attempt a civil approach man child?

Not trying to take sides but you can find the same
info on this webpage !

If you want to go stright too it, then click here .

My post is the service guide !!!! Check it out... Your looks like his !!!

Besides this approach usually has a quicker turn around time. Either way stop trying to be an ass, I've ever right to mad about this.
Try contacting waddy, the site's owner, and see what he tells you. And I resent that, I'm not trying to be an ass... I am being an ass. :p

My point is... His guide has the SAME info as yours. Who is to say it was YOURS that got ripped off..... ??? Maybe his was.... Or maybe it wasnt ripped off... That info can be found all over the web !!!

Check the link ..... same old info as yours.. just no pics....

Like I siad.. Not taking sides but you did start out pretty hard.

Find the facts first before you go bashing !

:p :confused:

Don't discourage him Famine... It's kind of a novelty watching someone throw a fit. At least I'm entertained.

Oh yeah, and you're right... these tweaks are everywhere... to claim some kind of ownership is the hieght of arrogance.

Just one note:
It's actually M$ that made this all happen, so...it's actually them who started it all...

Word for word... Dude.... Start up services in XP and highlight a service and then look at the Description... Now that is word for word in a compare of your guide....

You just copied and pasted the Description of each service....

This info can be found IN WINDOWS XP itself !!!

Originally posted by Famine
Word for word... Dude.... Start up services in XP and highlight a service and then look at the Description... Now that is word for word in a compare of your guide....

This info can be found IN WINDOWS XP itself !!!
Darn! Does that void the previous gaurantee?

Originally posted by Famine

& anywhere such quotation is done the text is in italics to indicate I'm quoting. Again this has nothing to do with it.

Originally posted by Lonman
Don't discourage him Famine... It's kind of a novelty watching someone throw a fit. At least I'm entertained.

Oh yeah, and you're right... these tweaks are everywhere... to claim some kind of ownership is the hieght of arrogance.

Right, because it's completely conceiveable that TS Thomas is the only person on the web who could have known those XP tweaks...

:::nudge nudge:::

R

Originally posted by TS Thomas

I really hope one day Lonam that you get done up the GOAT by someone like I have been with this.

What exactly is everyones problem here?

The facts are simple enough;
1. All the Services listing & Recommendations section of MY XP Serices guide have been copied word for word by this guide (Images & http:// links not however, assumedly a Copy & "Paste special").
2. There's a "sources" link saying that it came from that guide.
3. I was NEVER asked for permission was this "ok", check the legal page on the site "Material may not be copied, broadcast, stored (in any medium), shown or played in public, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast, transmitted, adapted or changed in any way". Clearly this has been violated.
Dude, the larger picture seems to escape your intellect. If you really feel somehow violated by this then there ARE appropriate steps to be taken. You come in here and shout 'thieving bastards' and expect some kind of sympathy??? You Dolt!!! You're a child looking for attention... you got a little... now go away.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back