XP Service Pack 1 Installation.

yoyo...i did use XP-Antispy...But i dont know what you mean by reregistering the dll files...can you explain?

Yeah I downloaded and installed it earlier and it wouldn't work with my Style Xp so I had to download the version for SP1 then find another crack for it which sucked even more.

Thanks a lot Microsoft

Anyway It works

Start>Run and type in the run box the following

regsvr32.exe licdll.dll click OK
regsvr32.exe regwizc.dll click OK

Since you paid for it check the case the XP cd came in and make sure the serial doesnt BEGIN WITH FCKGW...If it does you need to call microsoft anti piracy

Tsk tsk Jewelzz

Mr. ass I strongely don't think that pubdubz cd-key is that key. That key was leaked from a company and it was a VLK or volume license key which is what u can get if u can afford to get a license I belive for as small as 5 computers. But my point is that cd-key is a corporation cd-key and if he paid $300 for it I strongly don't think he would have gotten that key. But U could be right.

jeese Jewelzz i was just trying to help! besides, i see no harm in communicating a serial that is of worldwide knowledge and has been blocked by microsoft already... your surely a harda*s mod...

YOYO...thanks for the tip...worked like a charm!...Now back to fixing all the things i screwed up when trying to get this thing to load!

Originally posted by Mr. Ass
jeese Jewelzz i was just trying to help! besides, i see no harm in communicating a serial that is of worldwide knowledge and has been blocked by microsoft already... your surely a harda*s mod...

You haven't seen anything yet :p

• Do not use the forum to advertise retail products or services that are not free or go against other forum rules. Do not post links to competitive XP forums.
Retail Products and Services - We are all for learning about new products but please do not give a sales pitch here. Do NOT post links to referral sites here they will be removed.

READ the forum guidelines before posting.. :rolleyes: rules are rules, regardless of what you think..

jeese Jewelzz your surely a harda*s mod...
Actually, it's quite soft. :) Oops, said too much.

Oh yeah, read the guidelines. ;)

yep I would also like to suggest you read the forum guildlines as well, get the hint yet?

:cool:

I am sure there is a thread out there with piccies of all the mods rears... with a softness and curvature rating...

please do a search and all will be revealed...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back