XP Repair

ameilius

OSNN Addict
im running an xp repair on a machine... dell
memory tested ok -- hard drive didnt show any bad logs with 2 different hard drive test...

its gotten to the point in the repair that says "saving settings" - and its been stuck on 7mins for a while... the only reason im letting it sit and run is because it was stuck on 8mins forever, then it clicked to 7....

the bars are still scrolling and the scrolling paragraphs are still moving....

so it IS moving... just VERY slowly...

any ideas?

i have ran into this with XP repair. And it never finished. I tried to start the repair again and same thing. I ended up formatting and starting from scratch. So good luck, wait it out and hopefully it finishes or someone else can give u better advise.

ive been letting it run

its on 6% now - lol

4mins left - haha

4 of these mins = 4hours

ill wait it out now.... ill keep this thread posted...

Last edited by a moderator:
Please use the edit feature instead of making new posts, thank you.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back