Xp Pro Nag Install Screen At Bootup

B

BillnJax

Have Wds 98se and tried to install XP Pro on my Raid System. Never would install only take me to a "Process1 Initialization Failed " message at the blue screen. So now everytime i try to reboot my Win98se OS i get a dos screen that says the following Please Select The Following Operating System to Start:
Microsoft Windows XP Professional Setup
Cancel Windows XP Setup

HOW DO I GET RID OF THIS NAG SCREEN ??!!!

there should be a hidden system file on c:\boot.ini edit that file. i'm not sure if u can just delete it though. but u can try

Thanx for the Help

Thanx for the Quick reply... I figured out already that it was the boot.ini, so i deleted it then system would not reboot because of lost ini file .. Crap !! so i just a Reinstall of my Win98se and am now reloading my drivers etc .. so all seems back to normal again .. Abit KR7A-133R RAid system Maxtor drives .. Happy Camper again :)):cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back