XP PRO Corp

• Thread starter [CpK]Bastid
  • Start date
C

[CpK]Bastid

anybody know how much it would cost to legitimately buy a corp edition? juss wonderin

I would think it depends on how many computers you're going to use it for. But I'm not sure. Sorry.

its the same price as a Windows XP Pro OEM licence which is around £100 per user dunno in dollars. corporate edition is just a piece of paper with details of where to access your keys from MS Passport,and you get a media cd with it (Os with no key)

Because Corp is a volume license, they're probably only like $150 or so per license, but because of the "volume" you probably have to buy like 50 or 100 licenses at a time to get Corp licenses

JJB

Originally posted by [CpK]Bastid
anybody know how much it would cost to legitimately buy a corp edition? juss wonderin

As a individual you cannot buy Xp Pro Corp Edition, but you can buy Xp Pro.

Hope this helps you
Cheers
Alan

*cough* *cough* remember... according to the eula you dont own windows.....you just buy the right (or the privelege because if you violate the eula you lose all the rights) to use the operating system.... kinda makes me almost want to switch to linux.... almost...

I tried Mandrake Linux once, didn't really care for it alot but if I had to I would switch to Linux. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by JJB6486
because of the "volume" you probably have to buy like 50 or 100 licenses at a time to get Corp licenses

You may get a volume license by purchasing as few as five copies. You don't even have to be a corporation. You and four buddies could go in on it together if you wanted to.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back