XP pro and Roadrunner

D

Digerati

Hey everyone.

I'm finally having Roadrunner Cable internet installed today and i was wondering if anyone else had any trouble or conflicts while going through the process?

If so, how were they solved?

Just wondering if there is any issue I should keep my eyes out for.

Thanks

hmmmm....

I saw something about it on old forums... but it got sorted (wait for waddy to put it up somewhere) generally i haven't noticed any other problems ppl having with it over the web...

MdSalih

Sounds great!

The only problem is that I don't think that Timewarner will ever actually get it installed for me!

I ordered cable along with Roadrunner on oct.29th and as of today I still have squat to show for it other than wasted time.

it took them forever to bury a new line, then it took awhile longer to get someone out to install everything. That guy found that our cable tap (where all the lines for surrounding homes are attached I think) was full so he had to order for the tap to be expanded.

That took forever and when the 2nd cable guy came out to install everything he found that the tap was STILL full.

I called and raised some hell and apparently someone was getting illegal cable by hooking into the tap. The first crew removed the illegal cable rather than expanding the tap. Apparently whoever was getting the free cable got the thing reattached before my installer came the 2nd time.

Now I had an automated message telling me the installer was coming today, on no!, machine error, he was never supposed to show today, problem is still not resolved.

I contained my anger, asked for some extra outlets be installed for free, they said no!

This is ridiculous.

Sorry, venting.

God I miss school and having T1 ethernet.

NO problems with Roadrunner and XP Pro here..
But i have lotta probs with road runner...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back