XP Luna Theme FOr Win9x/ME

B

BTJustice

I don't want to install any program to make it work (like WindowsBlinds... YUCK!). I would just like to find a simple but complete Windows XP Luna Theme for Win9x/ME preferably in a .ZIP format to where I can go to Desktop Themes and apply it. Anyone know of any?

BTJustice

only way to get it it is by using window blinds, desktopx or objectbar..sorry...just get xp...why u wanna stay with anything else anyway??:confused:

I got bored and download Desktop Architect. I saved the icons from the right .DLLs, but the icons (Win ME) for My Network Places, Recycle Bin, toolbar, and My Pictures didn't change.

Does Stardock have a complete monopoly on the XP Theme for Win9x/ME stuff?

Originally posted by andy_rose
only way to get it it is by using window blinds, desktopx or objectbar..sorry...just get xp...why u wanna stay with anything else anyway??:confused:

Well I am not completely sure, but I have it on my Mom's computer I made her. It might be faster than XP on it. She has Win2k at work, but she is not that advanced so 98 or ME should be suffecient. I have XP on mine and love it.

Her computer has 192 MBs of RAM, 6 GB hard drive, 500 MHz AMD K6-2, Voodoo3 3000, etc.

BTJustice

P.S. - I wonder if the file system might affect speed? I had XP on hers once with NTFS. I wonder if FAT32 would be faster.

BT, yes. Stardock is one of the very few programs available for WIN9x/ME. I have seen some really cool mod jobs using Stardock software and WIN98. However, once you upgrade to XP the field expands. I personally like StyleXP.

XP would run perfectly fine on that PC.

FAT32 is a little faster than NTFS, but NTFS is a lot more secure and runs better under the XP OS.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back