xp home?? not me!!

T

tyson_oleary

hey see under my name where it says XP Home???

well i got pro so how duz i change dah bitch??

lol thanks

Look in your user options, it not some cunning script that guesses your OS otherwise it would know I was on 3.11 still

Its pissing you off ?

Shall I change it back to Administrator?

I am after all the one infected twisted animator.
And I have had this title longer than you have been a member.

Psycho, somatic, addict, insane.

Your upset Cause Ep's Using a word ?

My god, we'll all be having to call those things we look out of in our houses something else soon or Microsoft might sue us.

(Drunken Ramblings Removed)

btw, not gonna change.

Electronic Punk is the one and only firestarter. Why don't the "fake" firestarter just go home and cry to his boyfriend. :p
The only fire he is starting around here is the one that is going to burn him.

EP, check in the skins and themes area. This guy is just wanting to see who he can piss off around here.

*wallpaper post

For being a little too unfriendly, guess who just got banned :(

;)

I live opposite Bed down London road, was supposed to go to crasher tonight but didn't make it to the bank.
Sharrow lane is my road.

nice, i live in parson cross. I know the guy who owns a1 computer soloutions near bed.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back