XP Go Pro Kit

I warned you xman, molest one squirrel and you're branded for life.

[now you can call the hijack police. :D ]

Hehe. I didn't know that you knew about the squirrel "incident".

In the UK we had a £50 refund on XP Pro, it was nice to get a check from Microsoft. You get a kind of warm feeling that they are giving you something like that as opposed to taking it away.

Originally posted by every single fujitztomoto

"Hehe. I didn't know that you knew about the squirrel "incident".
I warned you xman, molest one squirrel and you're branded for life.
sorry."

"THE rapist.
I do have smelly feet..".

"And I can tell that you are reluctant to let us see your face...just by your hand I can tell you are a rapist... hehehe, "
"Bubblegum!? It came with bubblegum?!? I always miss out on the best stuff. "

I know a highjack when I see one...where's the chief

Originally posted by leonlai
cant you cockeye yourself with a large enough fujism?

Yes, I have a large enough fujism to cokeyed myself...though it's not a recomended practice, and it is much more constructive to cokeyed a second party.:cool:

So, two gentlemen, boyfriend and boyfriend, are walking along, when they spot a dog who is licking his fufitzo...the smaller of the two says " boy, wouldn't it be very cool if I could do that too?"

and his boyfriend tells him..."well if you pet him, he will probably let you"

dealer, did you see how Kournikova did with Bjorkman today in Mixed Doubles, played well.

Looked v fit as well.

Originally posted by gtgarside
dealer, did you see how Kournikova did with Bjorkman today in Mixed Doubles, played well.

Looked v fit as well.

you'vr misspelled her name, it's Kanyacomova

:D

I am now in the process of an official "lowjack", as I will presently return this thread to the original pourpose...feel free to continue with the highjack, (originally performed in stealth by lonman) when I am through.

getting mine today...can't wait for the beg league chew

got my go pro kit...here's a kick...I don't want to install it...my xp home feels like an old friend...plus, I'm still hoping to work out a hack to go into administrator without going into safe mode...once I go pro, that'll never happen.

hey...everyone that;s sewitched from home to pro, tell me what you've noticed...thanx:D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back