xp-erince.org slow?

• Thread starter mafiafromrussia
  • Start date
M

mafiafromrussia

is the site getting slower or something? or is it my connection getting more messed up?

Edited for language - Jewelzz

Yeah I've noticed that its been a bit slow lately

I have been going sloower and slooower as the day goes on!

Oh maybe both of our connections are messed up - it's like being on dailup and I haven't been on dailup since last October!:rolleyes:

yea it has been getting slower as day goes by. maybe a restart would help? actually other pages load as usual. so something with xp-erience i think

Originally posted by mafiafromrussia
is the site getting slower or something? or is it my connection getting more messed up?

I was just going to post the very same question ;)

It dose seem slooooooooooow :D

bluegrab.gif

hey MODS we need some kind of explanation. we need our xpriences here :)

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
yeah MODS whats going on?

ok someone from administration is around. what's going on out here?

Looks better now - has it been reset or something more technical obviously!

I think EP did something! - Thanx!

I turned em off for a minute... it complete laymans terms (ie me) I let the server catch up with all its tasks!

May be something we to daily just until we are ready to make a move off this server. Which is.... not yet, so don't ask dammit.

Linux unknown 2-Oct-2002 217.10.140.11

Your server is not recognised by Netcraft. Someone has altered something on the above date that’s causing the problem. I think?

Slower but not as slow as yesterday. There’s a song about that.

Not sure what you mean Dave :S
We just have to struggle on until our 2 new dedicated servers are 100% ready, don't want a repeat of what happened last time we moved :)

300+ users!!!

300+ users when I tried to log on at 21:30 ish.

Couldn't get access to forums but when I finally did (just now) the site was defintiely quicker.

This despite 270 users still online.

Good stuff :)

Cpt. M

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back