• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XP-erience UD Team

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Seems the Anthrax research is complete:

Anthrax Research Project Completed
United Devices is excited to announce that as of February 14, 2002, the screening phase of the Anthrax Research Project has been completed. Preliminary indications are that we have narrowed the original pool of 3.57 billion molecules down considerably, having identified over 300,000 crude unique hits in the course of the project. This significantly reduces the next phase of the discovery process, in which the ranked hits will be further refined and analyzed, accelerating the overall time to availability of a treatment.

Seems I am now doing Life Sciences and my current target is a protein called RAF, also there was a new version of the UD App released which seems to say 'xxx' de novo structures, a bit weird.

Anyway you can still join our team here:
https://members.ud.com/services/teams/team.htm?id=1B2310CC-E7AD-4321-A0D0-122CF775893D

JJB6486

Retired Mod
Political User
1) I got the xxx de Novo Structures with Anthrax too

2) RAF is a Cancer protien, which was the THINK program's original purpose, until terrorists started mailing Anthrax around.

JJB6486

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keithgonzaal