• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XP-erience Screen Saver

Kr0m

Anyone out there into making screensavers? If any of you are, I think it'd be a good idea to make a cool one for us :D

T

Tbird94sc

Originally posted by xsivforce
I'd buy that for a dollar. Good idea Kr0m. An XP-erience screensaver. :cool:
what movie is that line fro. ive heard it somewhere

Id buy that for a dollar!!!

sounds cool a xp-erience screensaver. And i'm not so tight with my money so I'll pay 2 dollars for that. :D

Maybe a good sequel for the movie (I buy that for 2 dollars) ;)

I thought it was from a commercial, but there I go thinking again, shouldn't do that so often. :(

That line above is from a movie, "Snatch". Great movie, and that line is from "bricktop".

Which movie is it snatch or running man?
Make a decision you two.

Please Iceman don't say that the few times you think, you think of the wrong answer. :eek:

but there I go thinking again, shouldn't do that so often.

is from Snatch

TwoZigzagColt45 is right about the "I buy that for a buck"

but I also think it was in a commercial before that movie.

B

Blyx

A Dollar

The quote's from the RoboCop flick! A fat balding guy surrounded by some nice "ladies"...it was commercial that played in the background of the movie.

Just in case anyone cared:D

Blyx

Heh, I didn't think I'd start a huge thread about movies over a screen saver :rolleyes:

Actually, I probably wouldn't pay for one. I was kind of hoping someone would make a kickass one for free.

Even a cool XP-erience background would be cool too.

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
Originally posted by Kr0m
Heh, I didn't think I'd start a huge thread about movies over a screen saver :rolleyes:

You know there are XP-erienced thread-jackers here, you can't honestly say you didn't expect your thread to be hijacked? :p :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies