xp-erience.org

DrMetallica

OSNN Senior Addict
I just found out about this yesterday from some site on how-to-tweak your half-life settings. I see that it's down and I hear its being upgraded to PHP. i'm curious to what this site was, and why you are upgrading to PHP (good choice)

Glad to have you stop by DrMetallica. A little more time and there will be some nice changes around here. As soon as the front page is back up, there will be much more for you to check out. From news to downloads and more.

Originally posted by SnookBooger
Great to hear about the upcoming changes. Can I make a donation?
Send all donations to me :D :D

i suggest contacting waddy or Electronic Punk, SnookBooger

We were using phpnuke and I have just spent a little while updating it to postnuke... we think the server is a bit pants tho to be honest... Using postnuke will only be temporary tho as we hope to switch to a better one as soon as it is made available to us! I have just finished coding / customising postnuke now and hopefully, it will go up again at some stage tomorrow... just wish I had more time to work out some smaller issues (being the perfectionist I am :p) but I can wait until the new portal..

yes we know how much of a perfectionist you are... :p

Originally posted by o_87
yes we know how much of a perfectionist you are... :p
Umm, yea we see it every night in your typing on IRC :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back