XP-erience.org - Newest Member

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
I recommend that everyone download this utility and help support XP-erience.org and cancer research. Click HERE to download. Once you download the program go HERE and click "Join This Team" to become part of the XP-erience.org team. The program will run in your systray and will have a priority of Low. This means that when your computer is sitting idle the UD agent will take 100% of CPU resources, but if your fragging in Quake III, the agent will just about stop to give higher priorities to those resources.

You can also run the agent in screen saver mode only, however I don't recommend this as it slows processing down because the screen saver drawing is utilizing all computer resources.

Currently XP-erience.org has 23 members, we rank 749 and Total CPU Time(y:d:h:m:s) (Rank) 1:346:13:52:52 (# 3,859)

I reinstalled this yesterday but it wouldn't stop crsahing my machine,. a real shame as I enjoyed running this app - crashing for no reason every 2 mins and requiring a reboot, not something I can do :(

Might try Seti out, or how all my own computer for myself ;)

Same here... installed in on my Win2000 PC at work, and
after 15 hours, it locked it up tighter than a drum.

I was also looking forward to helping the cause, but I
can't afford to have it crashing my system.

My computer runs 24/7/365, I just installed this morning and won't know until after work if it hosed up my system or not. I'll post and let you all know.

Just joined this team together with 3 other running pc's.
Already counting for 140 days :)

Gert-Jan

Originally posted by gajef
Just joined this team together with 3 other running pc's.
Already counting for 140 days :)

Gert-Jan

Awesome! My 1 lil PC won't do much but every little bit helps.

I'm also not logging anything, Hmmm I must have forgotten to do something.

Look under member names, click on Jewelzz, I have 0 across the board :(

Ah... ;)

If you look at the static update time you will see that that static has been updated 21hrs ago.. and since we both joined today it will only show up in 3-4 hours (i believe they update these team results every 24 hours)

Gert-Jan

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back