XP-ERIENCE & NTFS - opinion

Funny yáll say that.......I had been frequenting xp-erience for nearly a year, posting fairly regularly and enjoying the feeling of gladness at having visited, but had recently been getting verrrryyyy bored with the same threads being started, the same questions being asked and hearing the same answers on a regular basis. I had stopped visiting this site!! When NTFS started, I felt that to broaden it's sights beyond ONE specific was a good move, and looked forward to another year of enjoyment. Still, we all can't be happy all the time!

TOK
over and out!!

Yup Chastity--saw ya there too!!;) LOL, I felt way outta place there.

As a point of interest punk, using ISDN helps speed up my browsing considerably, this page loaded in a couple of seconds ALL EXCEPT your bl**dy signature......that added another 2 minutes!!!!

Hrm, not really sure the name matters, as long as you keep delivering the latest news, and hosting a forum for the peons to post on (har har i r peon) then all is good, altho i do like both names...and in theory one has to go :/

The name isn't important other that labeling what the content may be. NTFS implied a broader content and therefore had additional potential. None the less, this is a great site reguardless.

Agreed, the names mean nothing, and XP-Erience has made its mark on the internet as one of the best tech/info/forum sites around, its just a shame to create and then kill NTFS within a short space of time. Even though i spose it was just XP-Erience in disguise :p

I think you should keep both sites guys.....by the way my borther knows some people that provide webhosting very VERY cheap. is that the problem with NTFS site?

nope that wasn't the problem - we went deicated but weren't ready... we can wait until we are ready now -- get the site how we want it then move over so slowly you won't even notice unless you see the site called NT-erience but we are gonna use subliminal messaging so you won't notice.

Xp-erience.org all the way NTFS seems like a I dunno a filing system web site

NT-erience ... wow!
could try XP-FS, or is that too much of a sudden change?

Guess we could do either ~~~~~~ the powa of subliminal hipnoism

send punk cash now!

mmmmmmmmm, squigly lines ~~~~~~~~~~~
/me gets out wallet ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Man: had a great day at work learned some new stuff on NTFS.org
Man's Son: Oh I heard it used to be called Xp-erience.org.
Man: ~~~~~Must kill boy~~~~~

This person denios - thread starter

Talk about lurking................ :eek:

ok, another one

Wow...you really hurt my feelings by calling me a lurker. I guess when you don't post something, even when you got nothing intelligent to say like you've just proven, you're not on the par huh?
Well, let's solve that: another post, happy now?
I visit Xp-erience every day, like the layout, the way the content is brought, and wouldn't mind at all if there was a lil broader reach, but don't think a name-change is gonna make one bit of difference in that. Do you see slashdot.org only posting articles about slashes and dots? Shellcity only posting shell news? Think broader then the name itself, the content drags people back here, not the name.
Changing the name however, does what it does to any corporation or site: instant loss of every feeling of positive reference built over the previous period, especially with those not familiar with the crew and possible changes in that area (wanna bet that's the majority of visitors?).
Hope this site remains the pillar in my daily surfing it's been for a long time now!

D.

"An unbreakable toy is useful for breaking other toys"

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back