xp-erience in 2001!

hehe...and who the hell is waddy making all the posts back then?!

Mr. Waddington is the man that owns the site, the servers this site runs on, he is THE man.

You don't see him much anymore, but if not for him, we would still be as slow as s*it, he bought a cool new server for us.

I Should put the version of XP-erience that never went live up for you guys somewhere, so mine and o_87s work can be seen ;)
I l33t hax0red phpnuke

Take a look at the front page. Waddy has been posting news like a mad man. :D He's baaaack! :happy:

I know. Waddy is all over the news section everywhere :)

Classic PHPNUKE. HEH!

*throws up*

nice hacks though, EP. =)

LOL ... Take a look at the poll.

Are you excited about October 25th?
Everyone using pre-release versions back then huh? ;)
/me remembers Whistler

So after this site came back up you guys decided to transfer everything here from xp-erience?

Well once we upgraded to virtuanews from phpnuke we lost alot of our guides and content, we are now working hard to get everything working properly, getting content back on the site while trying to make it look cool...

But basically, yes, everything from XP-erience is here.

Ep, we don't seem to have a lot of reviews..why not do some?

Unreal Tournament 2003 took me 3 hours to write (5 if you count the 2 hours playing time ;) )

I finished Spearhead, my latest game, in less than 2 hours.. so might review that, not decided yet :)

Just got an Audigy2 so could review that, but I'm not an A/V pro so wouldn't really know where to start.

Also got a wireless MS keyboard and mouse with optical things, so could do that... just a matter of finding the time.

Need some other buggers to write some cool reviews of their Xmas presents, while there isn't currently the option of submitting reviews, I would be more than happy to post any reviews that you guys send in.

Can I do some software?

I have some hardware, it is popular, but not too new :)

It isn't very professional, and more of an opinion review, but, I would be more then glad to put time into it!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back