XP-Erience Fourms

G

Grinder714

Anyone notice how many threads are getting closed latley, and who is causing them to close???

I could mention names, but that would probably get this thread closed

:rolleyes:

lol

freedom of speech is a myth ...............

guess just some dont CATCH the humor of it at times .............................lolol

:D I am not going to rant... but that was pretty funny..

:D

Originally posted by catch23
Notice how catch has the balls to stand up to what he knows is true...and how the same people who started, and will follow through in this thread are the ones who actually begin the flaming...

We'll Ill say I am quite surprised, your 17...I saw in a thread you posted in...ermm that was closed ...go figure

I would never have guessed you were that old.:rolleyes:

Notice how catch has the balls to stand up to what he knows is true...and how the same people who started, and will follow through in this thread are the ones who actually begin the flaming...

:)

just wanted to mention mate... the "KNOWS IS TRUE" should probably be "BELIEVES IS TRUE"

:)

oh look... there's football on television... GO COLUMBUS... GO METROSTARS...

Moved to General Chatter

Guess I'll be watching this thread as well :rolleyes:

you know we love you jewellz... I suppose some of us just giving you something to do :)

btw... did you ever buy your daughter that computer?

rules? there are rules?

eek...

just noticed this thread has NOTHING to do with windows xp... lol... oh well... how bout a segue people?

Referring to ones self in the 3rd person.....Hmmmmm

Originally posted by sazar99
you know we love you jewellz... I suppose some of us just giving you something to do :)

btw... did you ever buy your daughter that computer?
Heh, it's not like I don't have enough to do today with my paying job...Thanx guys :rolleyes: :p

No, she decided to move to NJ instead of buy a computer...go figure

3%20Kittens.gif

Originally posted by Jewelzz

Heh, it's not like I don't have enough to do today with my paying job...Thanx guys :rolleyes: :p

No, she decided to move to NJ instead of buy a computer...go figure

They pay you to mod these fourms?....

Very nice, coz your ALWAYS here! ;)

Originally posted by Bytes back
3%20Kittens.gif

Rof, nice dude I have 2 cats and now Im calmed down...thanks ROFL :D

Think ill go wake them up and pet them.:eek:

eh ?

the one in the middle looks kinda homicidal... dang she reminds me of my girls cat.... that little thing has a death wish... keeps throwing himself off the stairs HEADFIRST... INTO THE WALL...

go figure THAT one... dumb little nincompoop... :( spend 700 bucks on a kitty and he goes out there and tries to crush his skull...

ah well... such is life...

Originally posted by Grinder714

They pay you to mod these fourms?....

Very nice, coz your ALWAYS here! ;)
Heh, I'm at my paying job and moderating :D

Originally posted by Jewelzz

Heh, I'm at my paying job and moderating :D

I know, my point is how do you get anything done when there so much BS going on?:rolleyes:

hey bs = what? beautiful stuff ?

:D

sure is dangit... sure is...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back