• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XP-erience forum slow????

damnyank

I WILL NOT FORGET 911
Is it my computer, Comcast cable - or something else??

Has anyone noticed any slow down on this forum?

I have no problems anywhere else with speed - other than Microsoft which has always been soooo slow!

:confused:

M

madman

slow

yes this forum has gotten real sloow....

this site is getting busy would be my guess... great sites always slow a bit!!

damnyank

I WILL NOT FORGET 911
That's good - that we have lots of people - I can live with slower for a good reason - just wanted to make sure I was not the only one flashing back to the dreaded phone line days!

;)

Perris Calderon

Staff member
Political User
Originally posted by henyman
slightly,but probebly cus there's more ppl on here putting a greater strain on the server.
no...actually the board is slower today then usuall...it's not the amount of users ath this time of day

C

Custer

It ain't that bad damnyank... I'm in NW Mississippi. Most of my neighbors know what a modem is... they just don't know what to do with it!

S

stuy_b

slow down probably due to size of some of the threads.. like the word association!.. time for that one to end i reckon!

E

Eolis

Originally posted by damnyank
SnookBooger - where I live in Mississippi - most of my neighbors don't even know what a modem is!
:D :D
Do they say "Dern Tootin" over there??:p

How about "Huyup".....?

G

GraLk

Dial up...??

Hipster, you ever tried broadband? Man, how can you 'fly along' on dialup? Heh, j/k :p

GraLk :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies