XP-erience Fathers

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
I'm too skint for kids atm, hell even a girlfriend :p

Would be happier with some goldfish or even a hamster.

/me phones the RSPCA !!!

MdSalih

I am not a father myself (hell im only 19!) but I got my Dad some l33t sports wear so he continues to keep himself in shape so he can be a father for longer :)

:D soooo sweet I've got 3 & not 1 of them remembered :rolleyes: guilt can looonnngggg way he he he:D

Originally posted by TwoZigzagColt45
:D soooo sweet I've got 3 & not 1 of them remembered :rolleyes: guilt can looonnngggg way he he he:D
20 lashes with a wet noodle :D

Originally posted by Jewelzz
Happy Father's Day to all the XP-erience Dad's :)

I'm proud to say that I'm a single-father of two (11 & 10), and have been for the last nine years..:D

Thanks Jewelzz. It's much appreciated.

we seem to be a growing breed, I've had my 3 for 5 x years now, two girls 11 + 8 & a boy of 10
would'nt change it for the world :D

Originally posted by TwoZigzagColt45
we seem to be a growing breed, I've had my 3 for 5 x years now, two girls 11 + 8 & a boy of 10
would'nt change it for the world :D

Is it just me, or are the girls harder to raise? They require so much stuff! The clothes and knicknacks, and my gosh the hair. I've never been good at fixing hair, probably cause I wear a military haircut...:p

<<<<<< shaves head to hide gray hair
my eldest girl has a fetish for new trainers on top off all the usual girlie stuff. Were as my lad will walk in rags & thinks he looks fine. :rolleyes: never a dull moment. :D

Re: Re: XP-erience Fathers

Originally posted by Armis36

I'm proud to say that I'm a single-father of two (11 & 10), and have been for the last nine years..:D
I'm with ya bro. I am a single father of a 10 yr. old girl and a 6 yr. old boy. Tough being a single parent but well worth it. :)

Re: Re: Re: XP-erience Fathers

Originally posted by xsivforce
I'm with ya bro. I am a single father of a 10 yr. old girl and a 6 yr. old boy. Tough being a single parent but well worth it. :)

Hey, maybe we should start a "SingleDad" website.

Not a bad idea. :)
Where are you in Texas? I was born and raised in Odessa.

I live in Brownwood (about 70 miles SE of Abilene), but I grew up in Rankin. If you're from Odessa, you know where that is. Small world huh! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back