XP-erience Counter-strike

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
Time we had a game of CS together.... :D

Will be playing here, unless changed below!!

213.232.110.12:27015

Come kick LightWave's ass!!

Where were you more like :p
And where did you go after ?

I quit to tweak my settings. Tried to get back on and you guys weren't there. :p

i would like to host like an 18 or so player dedicated xp-erience cs server..... i am in Cali on a 10mbit line so it is great for the states, but i dont know how many of you are here

let me know, ok? i would consider it my gift back to teh win site :)

setting it up right now :) will post the ip in about 10 minutes

will post the ip in about 10 minutes :)

the mods here can get admin on the server if u wish, we can talk about that later tho :)

Sweet!
thumb.gif

server info :)

name: Xp-erience.org CS 1.5
ip: 66.205.141.154:27019

my in-game name is wK|-$h0u|iN.uF.

stop by and check it out, this server is locasted in Calif.

i cant play now, pre-cal hmwk :( bah.. anyways contact me on AIM tonight xsiv if u can, u can tell me who should have admin or what ever...

.... hey and if there are more generous people out there mabey one on the west coast, and one in wk or something that could host a server for those locations ? jsut a though, would be coo

... off to do hmwk

arrg looks like my server is gunna need some format beofre i can continue to host :(.. i will post in here when it is back up ok ?

server back up, same ip 66.205.141.154:27019 :)

i gotta get going, i will pm people tomorrow about admin powers

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back