XP-erience Clip

I've you're done spanking yourself and others, I would like to ask a question about the Xp-erience klip. Is it possible to link to the frontpage, instead to the article only? I mean something like this:
www.somewebsite.com/somepage.htm#somesubsection

I don't know how to explain it otherwise, sorry if this confuses you. I find KlipFolio very handy and with this slight adjustment it would be even better.

If waddy decides it is worth doing, I guess a food file could be created. we will see!

Having a quick look it would mean having to add tags, I am not very experienced with php toh, I am not sure how it would be done, but I am sure I know what you mean.

Here are my current ones:

Hi Jewelzz!! Thanx for the quick reply.
I installed KlipFolio, went to the KlipFarm site, and clicked the Add button to add the Xp-erience klip. But it doesn't load.

I think X had the same problem, try again and see if it loads. I didn't have any problems but then I've had Klip for awhile

Uninstalled, reinstalled, tried again
Won't work :( Even the sample Klips don't load ... strange

The built-in router firewall, but I have that disabled at the moment.

EP, any ideas?
I can't even get the pre-loaded ones to display like the BBC one etc. I tried double clicking the .klip file, but all it does is make a copy of the file in the folder like "Copy of xperience[1].klip"
I have no firewall enabled currently, since I have disabled it on my router.
Aw man. I really wanna use this xp-erience klip! :(

Thats bizarre, and yes I did miss it, my apologies. I blame Jewelzz for for hijacking.

None of them work or is it just the XP-erience one ?

Ok, try deleting 'everything' inc. reg entries.I have updated the cli or serence several times, ,but checked it each time I have done so.

Sheesh, I didn't hijack the thread, I was trying to help. I didnt' have any problems downloading anything from Klip. But so I'm not accused of hijacking again, I'll shush now.

Darn ... I did everything I could. I guess I'll just have to visit the site everyday like I've been doing.
I don't mind though! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back