XP Easter Egg

S

solutionsville

Has anyone found the easter egg yet, or how to get to it?

fro mwhat i read a while back, Microsoft were not allowed to have easter eggs in XP

That is correct .. no easter eggs allowed in XP .. has to do with goverment systems and sucurity..

Maybe in the U.S.A. but here in Canada .. they don't .. there are other countries then the U.S.A.

Hey Alecstar, here's a conspiracy for you. The recent arrests by the FBI on "DoD"(DrinkorDie) is just a way for the US gov't to show that they are against this whole piracy thing. When, in fact, the Secret Government is allied with Microsoft and all other "Anti"virus companies out there to make a back door for the gov't in the Windows OS. With this pact, the gov't can monitor the lives of over 70% or Americans and Microsoft gets to keep they're killer profits with no strings(the trial about the Monopoly thing is actually just an act too). Now, in order for Microsoft to keep their windows OS popular and for the gov't to keep the back door on many people, both the Secret Gov't AND M$ are actually the masterminds behind DoD and Warez. By allowing piracy of the OS, many people in the world will gladly get software for free, and therefore raising the number of users running Windows. And for simplicity and compatibility, the people who actually buy the OS for a couple hunder bucks are forced to get Windows. So, in effect, the FBI is actually arresting the government's own people but this information is hidden from them. This is world domination in our world

*gasp* highwind77 thinks just like AlecStarr.

/me starts to follow highwind777 in his reasoning and actions... :D

I hope you guys are all just joking about this stuff...because you are starting to scare me...and I don't mean about this privacy stuff...I am thinking more along the lines of you all being crazy :p

rofl. I got more in common with you Alex, like the same first name. Anyways, yeah, I read about that stuff. Freaky. I could use it to my advantage in hacking. :)

Originally posted by Highwind7777
Hey Alecstar, here's a conspiracy for you. The recent arrests by the FBI on "DoD"(DrinkorDie) is just a way for the US gov't to show that they are against this whole piracy thing. When, in fact, the Secret Government is allied with Microsoft and all other "Anti"virus companies out there to make a back door for the gov't in the Windows OS. With this pact, the gov't can monitor the lives of over 70% or Americans and Microsoft gets to keep they're killer profits with no strings(the trial about the Monopoly thing is actually just an act too). Now, in order for Microsoft to keep their windows OS popular and for the gov't to keep the back door on many people, both the Secret Gov't AND M$ are actually the masterminds behind DoD and Warez. By allowing piracy of the OS, many people in the world will gladly get software for free, and therefore raising the number of users running Windows. And for simplicity and compatibility, the people who actually buy the OS for a couple hunder bucks are forced to get Windows. So, in effect, the FBI is actually arresting the government's own people but this information is hidden from them. This is world domination in our world

:rolleyes:

Seems M$ is listening already thru XP.

I shut down auto update, messenger off HD, and other "phone home" things,

Bring up a command window. Type netstat -a
Did this with home and pro on 3 systems so far and found the same.

Shows microsoft-ds LISTENING on a TCP and UDP port

makes you think about the firewalls and how safe they are. Now wouldn't it suck if someone found this "govt" backdoor and used it against them? that would rock!! this is off the topic but what do you think about policeware??

Ultimate Suolution to Ephemeral Ports and hacking

Don't connect your comp to the internet. Problem solved. :)

Re: Ultimate Suolution to Ephemeral Ports and hacking

Don't connect your comp to the internet. Problem solved. :)

The how shall I occupy my time? lol :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back