XP color schemes

napalmnthemorning

OSNN Senior Addict
Is there any other color schemes I can get other then the default Blue, Olive Green and Silver?

Sorry you can't have more schemes, But there are workarounds. You can get lots of new themes by using WindowBlinds, StyleXP or UXTheme patches.

I like the interface here at NTFS. Now that would look cool with XP.. Holy Cow when will IE make a new version and get with the 22nd century. How long has Opera and Mozilla been providing skins for their browsers. This is ridiculous I'd have to download some add-on program just to put on some simple skins..

yeah, IE would be nice with some skins.. i hate 2 menus on the top.. i want the buttons and address bar on the same level as the File, Edit, View, ect.

Man I must be loosing it. I use Fastbrowser almost all the time. Its just an enhanced IE browser but faster and has some additional options. One of which is to change the skin. "too much herb back in the 70's"..

heh, i guess i never tried it, but you can do it with XP... i guess i never unlocked it and tried moving it vertically.. always tried just horizontally.

too bad XP doesnt let us modify the colors in the theme so we can atleast Match a background we like.

yup XP is limited, I'd highly recommand StyleXP over anything else

WindowsBlinds is hell, for all too many reasons to explain

Wow! I loaded SyleXP two days ago and I can't stop searching for new wallpaper. Great program. Thanks ViperSnake and Valone.. I'm now working on the boot screens once I find my boot.ini ?

anyone know where the ntfs patcher still is? this is just tried and true for me, i do not want a new one, just the same old ntfs one that came about during the xp-erience days.

Now, im not sure where i got it from, but
an older vers. of longhorn transtion wiz,
they give you a few new themes....

is stylexp free?

is stylexp free??? i only see the payed verson...i want it free wimpers

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back