XP Color Preference Saving Problems ?

• Thread starter richardsmith54
  • Start date
R

richardsmith54

Hi, I have an Athlon XP 1700 + Geforce 3 Ti200. I use Detonator XP 28.32. I have the following problem:

When I save the Color Correction settings ( Contrast, Brightness, etc ) I click the option to apply settings every time I turn the computer on. The problem is that the new settings doesn´t appear the next time I use the computer.

The settings appear as default ( every option in the middle ).

I tried also using the Nview Desktop Manager ( Nvidia Application ) but the same story happens every time I enter Windows ( the setings appear as default )

There is something strange because everytime the Windows Welcome Screen Appears the color settings appear right, but after loading several components the color settings appear as default.

Thanks for your help,

R.S

Have you tried using different drivers to see if the same thing happens.

Color Correction Problems

Yes, I tried using the original drivers for the PNY Verto Technologies Geforce 3 Ti 200.

I am wondering if the problem is related to Windows XP Professional or if the problem is related with my Video Card ?

Thanks for your help,

R.S

Hi Richard,i had the same problem,i managed to fix it by giving a name to the setup in the box provided,this fixed it for me HTH.

Thanks, Hutch. But could you explain what setup - box should I complete.

Thanks,

R.S

If you go to the page where u change your color settings,there should be a space marked `save settings as`or something like that.Change your settings then give it a name,that should hold it together.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back