XP Boot Disk

Or, even better, check XP-Erience Download section. They have an XP Boot Disk download.

2 sets

there are 2 sets one for xp pro and one for home edition make sure you get the right set it takes 6 floppies for the pro set I dont know about the home set I dont use it , I used the floppies and they work great ..........

Aren't the files on the floppy disks the same as on the xp cd when you boot from it anyway? What is the difference?

Differences are:

A.) Some people's systems are unable to boot off the CD

and/or

B.) The disks take a helluva lot longer to load

uhmm....well...not quite ya see...lol...

I can't boot off the CD, purely because there is something wrong with my CD-ROM, whether it's becuz it's 3 years old or broken etc, but I am unable to boot off the CD, maybe because it's *cough* burned *cough* copy of XP disc...anyway lol...I guess there's only 1 problem except for me lol

Single Boot Disk

FYI: There is a single boot disk to install ANY windows operating system (except NT) at:

http://www.pchelplive.com

Works great even for W2000 Advanced Server and XP Pro!

Thnx, I'll check it out on Monday, to lazy to do it now, and the special thing about Monday is all my new stuff is here :D

yes the answer of catch23

hello,
take the catch23 reply.
very good answer.
regards

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back