XP and Windows Explorer, deleting file

B

bytebzoy

Hi, does anyone know how to make Windows Explorer start in some other folder other than My Documents. I have tried to put start in D:\ in properties of Windows Explorer and it doesn't help, this worked for Win98SE. Anyone have any ideas. I hate clicking two time everytime I go to Explorer. Another problem I have is for some reason I can't delete this avi file when I'm in Windows, I tried restarting and still doesn't work.. it says it might be used by another applcation..I'm not even viewing it... Anyone got any ideas on these 2 questions? Thanks in advance.

(This would be an easy place to create a truckload of those in fact... & make a single sub 550k zipfile anyone could download a MASS of those we created for quick massinstall in fact & really make Explorer.exe & the shell easily customizeable!)
Heck yeah!! Might want to post it with a through article about what everything does though, and make each function separate so users can pick and choose what they want to do. As an average user (me) I'm all for the easy side of things. Surfing the registry and other intense operations makes my head hurt, lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back