Xp and Nero

S

Santamanne

Argh.. Dunno what happened but I installed the newest version of nero burning rom, and now I can't choose my HP 8200a for recordings. Theres only this.. virtual device or what ever.. I haven't crack it or anything so it's a demo version. I worked just fine before and fireburner, clonecd, cdrwin works. I have disabled XPs inbuild burning thingy and installed aspi drivers. :confused:

-Sand-

Upgraded myself and am having similar problems myself.Hmmmm

Originally posted by Santamanne
Argh.. Dunno what happened but I installed the newest version of nero burning rom, and now I can't choose my HP 8200a for recordings. Theres only this.. virtual device or what ever.. I haven't crack it or anything so it's a demo version. I worked just fine before and fireburner, clonecd, cdrwin works. I have disabled XPs inbuild burning thingy and installed aspi drivers. :confused:

-Sand-

Do you have clonecd installed? If so what version?

Check out the preiouse threads from this forum as there has been loads of stuff on Nero and its associated probs, i use NTi pro which is fantastic and works fine! :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back