Xp and Me

J

jerryq77

I have an 80 gig HD with 3 partitions 40,34 and 6.
The first 2 are ntfs the 6 gig fat 32.
Where and how can i install windows ME on my comp ?

Why would you want to? ME is the biggest piece of crap that $MS ever put out!

Yep tried the comp mode game dont work.
Its Tombraider 4 tried patches etc but its just not working.
So anyone know if i can install ME on my hdd ?

You would need to install WinMe first and then install XP from within Me.

Do a search for Tomb Raider 4 perhaps someone already solved your problem..

Could be GFX drivers etc. ?

goto DOS and put the ME cd in the cd rom, then type: X:\setup (x being the cd rom drive). Then during the installation, install it to another partition different than the xp one...make sure that the partition u are instaling it to is FAT32 or it wont work.

Ah right i thought it would need to be fat32 to use it.Just hope i have enough room on the 6 gig partition :eek:

6 gigs is plenty more than you need for an OS ..i have my xp partition at 4 and thats enuff for me. Besides xp is a hell of a lot bigger than ME. You should really consider going with 98SE instead, ME blows

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back