XP Advanced Server.....

R

robin.munro

I have aquired the ISO to this, is there any file withing the ISO that will tell me it's build or do I have to install it first?

The ISO is 538.50MB if that helps at all!

While we are on the subject what is the latest build?

Thanks....:)

Right click on the setup.exe file (should be on the root of the ISO), select properties> 'version' tab> under 'item name' should be a 'file version' category. I don't know what the latest build is.

Thanks...

That did the trick.....

Oh yes just one more question.....

Do any of you actually sleep!!! :D

What is sleep?!

Sleep is that feeling of unconsciousness, as your eyes try to focus on the monitor with the little blue bar that continually says 'something' has a certain % to go!

They say that we spend 'X' amount of hours on the toilet and 'X' amount of hours eating etc....

Tell me, how many years of our life do we spend fixing errors that we knew we shouldn't of tampered with in the first place!

I need my bed, it is 05.35 in the UK now and I am still contimplating installing a beta of advanced server!

:eek:

MOAN-MOAN-MOAN-MOAN!:eek:

Tell me, how many years of our life do we spend fixing errors that we knew we shouldn't of tampered with in the first place!
ROFL, excellent line.

Last time I looked the latest was 3619... But thats subject to daily changing...

Managed....

to get the ISO of build 3605 - however I have no serial or de-activation proggy.

This next wuastion is probably against the rules, but do you have any idea where you would look if you were in my situation...

I have a very recent serial, but I don't know if they change it each build and it is a bit of a gamble!!

P.S.

Micro$oft wouldn't of been stupid enough to leave the activation as it was in XP would they???!! Coz I could use that then!!!:D

You can not use the regular Corp files for .Net...
It changes Pro...

Pm me if you want specifics... Or try to find the 8in1 cd...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back