xp 2800

Krux

Nissan Powered
Does anyone, ANYONE know where to get a Xp 2800+

Thanks

i have been looking on the internet, and all i can find are 2600+. AMD only released a small amount.

2800+ arent being released until late december...probably been pushed back a bit since they decided to release the 2600 with the 333 FSB.

Posted by pr00fX
2800+ arent being released until late december...probably been pushed back a bit since they decided to release the 2600 with the 333 FSB.

it was not scheduled to be released anytime soon... and like proofx said is likely to be pushed back... there are limited supplies going out to certain manufacturers BUT the gray market will not see it till probably end of year or early next year..

ok well I was just woundering cuzz I heard bestbuy had some, but I couldn't find them on there site.

i read on the front page that the 2400-2600 will not come with 333FSB.

the 2400 will not...the 2600+ will but its not being publicized or somthing to that effect.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back