• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XM Radio

xsivforce

Prodigal Son
Does anyone here have XM Radio yet? If so, what is your opinion? I am thinking about getting it. I think it would be cool to be able to stay on one station driving from coast to coast and a lot of the channels are commercial free.

xsivforce

Prodigal Son
You can get it in your car as an adapter that fits in a casette deck or have it installed directly through your antenna wire. You can also have it at home. There are many stations from which to choose.

C

~Cybele~

Odd you should ask about that now. I recently purchased one as a birthday gift for my husband (The sony type that is standalone, with a carpack adapter, etc). The reception is unbelievable, and it's very nice if you are traveling since you don't have to change the station because of getting out of range. I love how it displays the name of the artist and song it's playing too. My one gripe is only having 5 favorite's buttons lol. As for station selection, there's a ton to choose from, even after weeding out the yicky ones.

xsivforce

Prodigal Son
Cool :cool: That's what I wanted to hear! I might just have to break down and get it. :D

Hey Wild-One, I just moved from Vero Beach last year. Been to Palm Bay many times.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies