XIII

with those few screenshots there
that game looks like it would be a bit of fun!

cheers

Looks ok but a lil to cartoonish to me lol
and the BLAM part ...just plain scares me..

lol i dunno just the cartoonish part makes me think it should have been made On Genisis or SNES think about how those games looked lol i still love the ones i have just probably wouldnt get any more on an Updated console with similar grafix especially since they boast that they are all so much better and so on lol

Its sad i never bought a PS2 but got a GC ... but like some games on my Dreamcast compare very well to my friends ps2 and make it nowhere near the GC counterparts lol

The cartoony part is actually what caught my attention, be nice to play something out of the ordinary :)

looks kinda cool actually... looks very promising for xbox

This game won overall game of the show at ECTS the other week, which cant be bad. Ubi Soft are channeling all they can into this game as its their main release this side of christmas.

i'm looking forward to playing it, as already said, the cell shaded look is different and the storyboard effects to headshots/crucial shots is different as well. everything from the sound, main character is voiced by david duchovny, to the graphics looks good.

i think i will try before i buy though, pretty much as with every game i like the look of

Hmm, I don't think that Celshading and FPS is a good combination.

Has anyone played the demo of this yet? Actually a lot better than I imagined! The cell shade works really well actually. I thought there would be a problem with perspective due to everything being flat.

And HandBuddy, I assume you are joking and testing our knowledge of older games?:cool:

Originally posted by Chris
This game won overall game of the show at ECTS the other week, which cant be bad. Ubi Soft are channeling all they can into this game as its their main release this side of christmas.

i'm looking forward to playing it, as already said, the cell shaded look is different and the storyboard effects to headshots/crucial shots is different as well. everything from the sound, main character is voiced by david duchovny, to the graphics looks good.

i think i will try before i buy though, pretty much as with every game i like the look of

Exactly. The game looks promising indeed. Plus it's made by Ubi Soft who have had a great track record recently. The game has a great stylistic look to it.

I played the demo and this game is gonna rock. Can't wait for its release. The cell shading is a nice change. The demo is worth downloading for those of you that haven't already you should check it out.

Makes a nice change from all the developers competing to give "lifelike" appearance.
At least this should'nt beast the machine required to run it!!.

As already mentioned looks different, but would've been better employed by the
developers of the recent Spiderman and Hulk games.
Cell Shading looks nice in the right setting, and could actually enhance certain games

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back