XiFI and Vista RC2? Anyone gotten it to work?

NBAJ2K

OSNN One Post Wonder
I finally decided to download Windows Vista 64 Bit RC2 Edition. I wanted to get the sound working so I went to Creative's site to get updated drivers. They had an option for Vista 64 Bit and everything! I went to install the drivers and unfortunately, it says they weren't digitally signed so the setup could move no further.

Has anyone else had a problem like this? My apoligies if this has already been brought up.

~J

LordofLA had both of these - not sure if/how he might help though - not clicked linkie since not relevant to me....

Just click to ignore them not being signed and away you go.

I'll be installing RC2 32 bit once my Core 2 duo arrives today so I'll let you know how I get on.

Got my X-Fi working in RC2 nicely :)

Just hope creative release new drivers before the end of october when the current ones expire.

Just click to ignore them not being signed and away you go.

I'll be installing RC2 32 bit once my Core 2 duo arrives today so I'll let you know how I get on.

You can't just hit ignore in 64bit - they have to be signed. Or you have to disable driver signing by following the link I posted.

ah cool :) they should install and work then after following your workaround.

Should ;) Vista 64 is a bit temperamental, apparently.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back