• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XFIRE network

vern

Dominus
Political User
I've been a member for quite some time. I don't even have the program running though. I'll have to download the current version. My ID/Screename (or whatever it's called) is v0rgasm. I'll go on when I play something.

vern

Dominus
Political User
I'm up for it. We're on the same side of the Atlantic, so it shouldn't be too hard for us to set something up. The pings will be ridiculous if we play with the Europeans though.

vern

Dominus
Political User
zeke_mo said:
We better be careful around those types :p j/k

We need to get some more people first, or to set a day, or both :D
lol

We're just asking for it now. haha. :laugh:

vern

Dominus
Political User
It's been a while since I've played. I ran into zeke_mo in one of the servers. Aprox joined a while later.

zeke_mo

(value not set)
Staff member
Political User
We still need to get a match going for OSNN ppl. I can host a 8 person server on my internet. We just need enough ppl to make it interesting :p. If any OSNN ppl out there play css, we need you to post here if you are interested in a small match.

zeke_mo

(value not set)
Staff member
Political User
GRC said:
ill play but im on a clan though so ill probably own yall
"no offense"
I was on your server for a minute or two, got kicked for high ping? I was the one that killed you with the DE when you had the AK, glad to see that clan training has paid off

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies