Xfire Instant Messenger

vern

Dominus
Political User
Does anyone else use Xfire? I use Xfire along with several friends. It allows you to see what your friend is playing online and many times what he is playing online. You can also hop on to the server your friend is playing just by "joining his game" through Xfire. Give it a try and maybe we can start playing on the same servers. The address is www.xfire.com.

Add me. My handle is "v0rgasm".

I have it downloaded (as per request of a few buds of mine when steam's friends list is down)... but have yet to install... it very good?

rik

OSNN Addict
It seems pretty useful...easy to configure and easy to block the people you don't wanna hear from.

Aussie983

ßµ®ηiή Şiliςδη
i tried installing it...but it cut off my internet connection and i had to manually uninstall everything

saw this the other day on Tech TV, might be good if I had friends that were using it too.

vern

Dominus
Political User
The program is very useful when you have lots of friends join in.

No it's not a substitue for AIM, ICQ, Yahoo, or MSN. It doesn't have features such as voice chat, emoticons, etc ... but can be used for text based chat and it's main purpose ... gaming ... finding out which of your contacts are playing what ... and in many games, you can tell Xfire to start the game and join the server your contact is in.

I sound like a marketer now, but it truely is useful, and the more people using it, the better. A list of supported games is at:

http://www.xfire.com/xf/modules.php?name=XFire&file=cmspage&body=xf_games

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ricegoadi