Xbox speech help...

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political Access
Hey! I am doin a informative speech on Xbox. I was wondering if anybody knows any good info on xbox. I know the specs and a few mods but i unno what else to talk about. It has to be 4 min long speech. Thanks

Yeah i was thinkin about that but wanted to ask here first since this is my second home :p. I will get back to this tomorrow class is over. Peace

Why did you pick to do a speech on a console you know none-to-little about? :p

^ My thoughts exactly.
tongue.gif

i do know about it but i just wanna know some of the different mods u can do but like 10 min after i posted i found some stuff. Thanks tho :p

I miss my computer :(

Im doing a speech on game concels as well, he got his idea from me, im doing xbox nes and snes, which are all great systems,but what i cant believe is Super Mario Bros. 3 got over 500 million dollars for the NES :|

Cody thats all u have been talkin about since u read it. I wouldnt be surprised if most of your speech was based on SMB3 getting over 500 Million :p

Also the speech is an imformative speech and the teacher said we could do it on anything and bring somethin in that the speech is on. Right now i am repainting my xbox and putting red studs on it :)

Heres a fact for you.
Xbox live is the biggest online gaming service in the world :D

I knew that...i just dont know what to write about. We have to have 3 sub-topics. What i was thinkin is Hardware mods, Apperance mods, and i unno what else yet. Any ideas? I was maybe thinkin xbox specs or somethin?

Why not look at it from a more socialtal approach and talk about its impact on society, how its used / competes against other consoles in the world, and maybe a section on its positive and negative impacts on children/teenagers/adults etc (e.g. giving people more entertainment via multiplayer but maybe drawing people from outside exercise and helping to increase obeseity)

The last one could be particularly good and maybe more interesting to people than just listening about hardware :)

ZeroHour said:
Is this for your school?
Yes. I think I got a general idea of what I will be doing since today we r gonna be typing it up.

Dublex said:
Why not look at it from a more socialtal approach and talk about its impact on society, how its used / competes against other consoles in the world, and maybe a section on its positive and negative impacts on children/teenagers/adults etc (e.g. giving people more entertainment via multiplayer but maybe drawing people from outside exercise and helping to increase obeseity)

The last one could be particularly good and maybe more interesting to people than just listening about hardware :)
Not a bad idea...will think about it. Thanks

here is my speech...want do u all think. I am not good at writing speeches :eek:

How many of you have played Xbox? In this speech I will be giving more info about Cody’s Xbox part of his Speech. The things I will talk about are the specs, appearance mods, and hardware mods.

The specs of the Xbox are pretty much a computer without an OS. The Xbox has Pentium 3 733 MHz processor crafted by Intel. The Graphics card is a 233 MHz custom-designed chip named XGPU developed by Microsoft and nVidia. It also has either a 8GB Western Digital or a Seagate for a hard drive.

The second thing I am going to tell you about is the appearance mods. There are a lot of different mods to change the appearance of the Xbox. One example is to go buy a skin off the internet so you don’t screw up your Xbox by painting it.. The skins can be bought in many different designs to change the look of your Xbox. You can also take the green circle from the Xbox make it clear and add lights to it.

The last thing I will tell u about is the mod chip. A mod chip is a chip u install in your Xbox. By installing the mod chip you can burn games on your computer and play them on your Xbox, upgrade the hard drive, install windows or Linux and a lot of others.

In this speech I just told you three things about the Xbox. They were the specs of the Xbox, appearance mods, and hardware mods. By telling you this I hope u know more about the Xbox.

wow 1 minute speach................i call that a long sentence :eek:

lol...he said its not the content of the speech just how u r when doin the speech. He is an awsome teacher he is tim alans bro.

Looks like your going to need lots of elaboration to make that a 4 minute speech.

i can make it 4 min. Like i am bring my xbox and i am gonna show it off and stuff so yeah.

How about you display some pictures of Xbox with your speech? Like setup a presentation or something on PowerPoint.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back