Xbox speech help...

well i am bring my xbox in and gonna point out the stuff i did with the parts i talk about in the speech. I did think of the Power Point thing but not untill a few days ago and he said if anybody needs to use his computer for his speech let him know ahead of time cause he get the thing to have the computer hook up to the tv. I think i should be pretty good. the only way u can fail his class is by not doing the speeches. If u do them then u will pass no matter if they r badly written aslong as u go up and read it.

Go up and read it?? In my speech class if you read your speech you'd fail. Our notes were on note cards and we had to give the speech from that.

I take it that this must be an informative speech?

Yes Kreepy it is a informative speech. Also heny i didnt fail it last year cause speech is only for 10th graders unless u fail it in 10th grade. Today i gotta read it unless we dont have enough time cause half the class is goin today and we usually had 2 people go each day this week so far so yeah. Also the painting of my xbox went kinda bad. Part the the paper to cove the x didnt over lap good enough so overspray of black for on it and so that got fooked up. O well...the xbox itself isn't part of the speech so i dont really care.

k did my speech today! Went way better than i thought. I only got stopped twice which is good cause most people got stopped like 5 or more times. I got stopped for sayin somethin about somebody's elses speech which was a good thing and i got stopped again cause when i looked up to make eye contact i wasnt looking hard enough so i was pretty much looking up for like a half sec and goin back to read more. I thin not going first and all is good cause i get to learn what people did wrong and make sure i dont do them. Just wanted to also say thanks to everybody with helping me with my speech :) Peace

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back