Xbox problem

mooo

thecyberninja
My gf brother got an xbox from a friend. then he gave it to me because he couldn't get it to work.
The problem is, i can press power/eject and the xbox doesn't boot. It makes a small little beep and you hear the drive sound like its powering up but that is all.. Any idea on what could be wrong? The case has not been opened so i know that isn't the problem. Although i am not sure if someone tried to softmod but i was thinking that if that were the case it would atleast try to turn on.

Almost sounds like fragging ... but that would only happen if there was an attempt to mod it. I don't know if soft-modding would do it, but I know I've run into it while modding my xbox.

What colors does the light blink? Does it even blink?

Check out the bottom, has any attempt been made to open it?

i got it working. Used an old powersupply and it worked like new. Got another one from some dude from some other forum, and the kid lied saying it works just the dvd drive was bad, turned out i guess he took the front off and unplugged the cable from the power button to the motherboard and yea.. fix that so i got 2 xboxes for $25 :)

haha send me one, i want one for my room in college next year

na it wasn't modded. Just some newb i guess trying to mess around. Glad i had modded and case modded my old one so i knew somewhat to expect.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back