Xbox Live Trial

vern

Dominus
Political Access
I have a new modded Xbox, I want to test it out on Live ... I already play on Live, but want to test this box out without affecting my other account ... does anyone have a trial Live membership that they aren't going to use? You usually get one with an Xbox Live enabled game, peripherals, and the holiday pack which I had, but I threw it away thinking I wasn't going to use it.

Won't make a difference mate, it won't be your xbox account that is banned, but the xbox itself.

Assume that if you were even going to consider trying this then you would have a mod chip that can be completely disabled.

Yes I have an X3 on this Xbox and yes it can be completely disabled. I realize that bans are implemented using the EEPROM but I just want to test some things out. This is a second Xbox BTW ... since I already have another.

I have the x3 chip on my xbox and have been using it for about 2 months, including xbox live you shouldn't get banned if the chip is disabled. You will prob get banned if you have used xbox live, you put in a bigger hard drive and then try using the same xbox live account.

In the UK I think one of the xbox magazines has a two month trial cd..not sure about in the USA though.

As EP said its not the account that gets banned.

Well in any case ... if anyone gets one of those trial Xbox Live accounts, hook me up.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back