Xbox Live online ability?

zapoqx

Striking Master
So, here is an issue I have with trying to make xbox live work with 2 xbox 360's...
Xbox 1 will be my Xbox. It is connected via hard wire.
Xbox 2 will be the other Xbox in the room. It is connected via wireless.

Xbox 1 logs onto Xbox Live
Xbox 2 logs onto Xbox live a few minutes later.

Xbox 1 logs off.
Xbox 2 logs off.

Xbox 2 logs onto Xbox Live.
Xbox 1 will NOT log on to Xbox Live.

I want to know if anyone else has ever had this issue before and if anyone knows of an actual solution to this? I have looked online and no place is giving me a decent answer to this issue (Some will say get a better router, some will say its impossible, others say its routing setup)

Are you trying to use the same live account on each or anything like that ?

of course not. I use my own, my friend uses his own.
Just honestly, it makes absolutely no sense that my 360 won't connect while his 360 is online, but his 360 will connect online when I'm online.

You should ask this question in the official Live forums. It's probably intended and there's probably a good reason for it.

Heh, well considering I was thinking more along the lines of Networking and not Console support (that and many have different views about it), I figured OSNN has come across it even if it wasn't from just Xbox Live.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back