Xbox LIVE Gamertags

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political Access
With the release of Halo 2, I decided to create this thread, so people can post their gamertags, and that way we can play against each other.

My Gamertag: OFG

See you online ;)

I am waiting for my old one to expire so I can spell it properly!

mine: macromp

but if you see me on there go easy, i bought the xbox n stuff for halo 2, so i am going to be useless to start with

I'm gonna have to wait till I get promoted before I have the time to play online other than weekends (when I have to spend time catching up with friends and family)

damn social life :(

Sazar said:
damn social life :(
rofl.gif

Better add my tag.
TAG: DanceAnthems
Its a old alias I used to run. Wish I could change it.

when i bring my xbox upstairs from the widescreen and slap a cat5 in it my name will no doubt be Henyman :p

i have 3 X 2month trials to use up :D

Henyman said:
when i bring my xbox upstairs from the widescreen and slap a cat5 in it my name will no doubt be Henyman :p

i have 3 X 2month trials to use up :D

There's a good chance at least two of them are expired already :D

EP: No wonder whenever I tried to add you it said "ElectronicPunk not found" :p

/waiting to use Live......
/needs to play more

To busy. Why just the other night I wound up tied for the top spot. :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back