• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Xbox Kinect

ray_gillespie

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political User
I've not had a go myself but I saw it at Eurogamer 2010 and the people using it were laughing at how badly it worked...

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
Really?

That is one of 50 reviews that said it worked badly. The worst I heard is it might have slight issues if your living area is too small. But still works fine.

Xie

- geek -
Really?

That is one of 50 reviews that said it worked badly. The worst I heard is it might have slight issues if your living area is too small. But still works fine.
Have read that it does have some lagging issues from time to time. It also isn't great with games that require smaller motions. Then you have then space issue with needing 7-10 feet of moving space (for the "sweet spot").

ray_gillespie

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political User
Yeah that's true - it was only one game so maybe others are better but the racing game at Eurogamer was having real trouble with people's movements.

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
Got mine today. Was happy to see it sitting at my door when I got home.

I got free shipping from Amazon, and it was basically next day. I love Amazon lol

But, currently my layout in my very small place, I can't really use it at all. I have to re-design my layout. Not going to be easy, nor fun. But I think I can setup it all well.

Once that is done, will let ya guys know how the Kinect is.

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown