• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Xbox disc player thingy...

Whenever i put in a newer game, it gives me the "Xbox don't recoginize this Cd or DvD or it could be dirty or damaged, and im wondering where i could find one of them on the internet, im to lazy to look it up... Or would it just be smarter to buy a new x-box?

But thats not what i kare about i'm wondering if i should just wait for X-box 2 or a new X-box or if i should just get a new drive, or even a cleaner...

I dont know i think i want to get a new drive and what not, maybe i will send it in, but you want to help out with it anyway... of course this can be on a day you dont have DT :p

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
the classes end on thrusday and saturday i drive one more time and next tuesday i take the exam :). Wait for the other buttheads on the forum to have a say before anything. Dont u have a cd cleaner thingy? If not i have one and we can try that sometime soon. If that dont work then we can order that part :). If my xbox didnt take a crap we could of used mine :(.

as others have said, try a CD cleaner if that doesnt work order a dew drive, if I remember correctly there are about three different drives with the thompson being the best as they read CDR's.

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
yeah i know that thompson is bad but he doesnt plan on doing any mods. He just does lan parties and stuff like that.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evaiwhitis