Xbox controllers...

CoDeNcE

Gene Yuss?
yay! i found mine but thats not the point... i have another friend that has the 260 and together we have 4 controllers, if i want two on mine and two on his we can do that, but if we want to put 1 on 1 tv and three on the other tv you cant just do that, you have to completely unplug one xbox then let it connect to the other one, any helpful suggestions?

He has the 260, must have been lucky to get a console that doesn't exist :p

In response to your question, I don't think there's a way to simplify the process.

I just wanna know how you just got the 360? You didn't have it like 3 days ago when I was over. Unless you were dumb and got it on ebay or somehow found it at a store.

lol yes i ment 360 and on friday after the supposed "fight" i went to Meijer to get another controller or the little get together and i ran across two being there... imagion that...

CoDeNcE said:
lol yes i ment 360 and on friday after the supposed "fight" i went to Meijer to get another controller or the little get together and i ran across two being there... imagion that...

The fight did go down a bit later.

I proved entertainment untill they showed up. Everybody parked too form a circle sorta and I drove in the middle and started doing doubts and **** in the snow :p.

Your lucky you found one there. I bet some kid saw you with one and was like omg and ran back there :p.

I would of kicked you in the nuts and ran off :laugh:

Psh if it was you i woulda burned your house down =D and most likely Tims

CoDeNcE said:
Psh if it was you i woulda burned your house down =D and most likely Tims

Always gotta bring Tim into things

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back