XBox 360 Premium 20gb, or 60gb?

Punkrulz

Somewhat eXPerienced
Hey guys,

It seems like my girlfriend is hard core serious about getting me an XBOX 360 for Xmas. I believe she saw the 20gb version in one of the stores in the mall for like $250 or so. Money is a big thing with us, so any chance that we can save money is definitely a good thing.

I've been trying to do as much research as I possibly can. It looks like my games will be backwards compatible with the 360, and we're going to be getting some money by selling my old xbox. I've been deciding though if it's alright for the 20gb, or if we should bump up for the 60gb.

I know a lot of the differences are going to involve XBox live, which I do hope to get, but I don't know how crazy I would be with downloading things on it. Could you guys please explain to me if the 20gb would be sufficient, or if I should get the 60gb, and if so why? If I could find a reason to go for the 60gb then I would, but I really would like to stick to the 20gb if at all possible. I can already imagine myself playing some games like CoD and such over live.

Thanks for your help, I really appreciate this one!

I would personally recommened the 60gb version, a year ago it would not of mattered but with the new dashbaord update due in a couple of weeks which will enable netflix and installing games to the hard drive, the space will be handy. Plus with the 60gb you will definatly get the latest hardware rev.

60, you will be able to run games from hd..love space...also lets hope its hacked for xbmc and mkv files too!

Me too!

Although there is about an inch of dust on my xbox atm :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back