Xbox 360 in-game screenshot?

NetRyder

Tech Junkie
I'm not sure about the authenticity of this, but it's supposed to be a screenshot of a game running on the upcoming Xbox 360!

Click for the full "high definition" image:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Electronic Punk said:
I will believe it when I see it in action :D
Ditto. But if it looks anything like that, I might actually start gaming again. :eek:

all i can say is daymmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn. nice find, lets just HOPE that its real so we can finally get the backround to acutally have real looking people (have u ever like closely payed attention to the people in the crowd of video games? they are always in very low detail, and the ferrari looks very realistic, might start telling people i have a ferrari and porsches etc, wow u must be rich!!! nah, just have an xbox 360. btw i saw the new ferrari here in dubai its soo nice

Lovely, but it could just be part of some FMV sequence and not a real-time in game screenshot ;) Sexy screenshot nonetheless.

bleh. to me.... it doesn't look THAT great. if anything, i'd have to agree with Grandmaster here. looks more what could be a cutscene than the actual gameplay. yeah, Xbox 360 might be pretty powerful, but i DOUBT it will look like that. that to me just seems like they took any old car racing game and made the stuff more shiny in a VERY close up shot that wouldn't even help with ANYTHING in the game..

Does look like a FMV (render?), especially due to those pedestrains in the background. Still looks damn nice though!

That reminds me, I can probably consider racing games to have reached its climax when they can finally render crowds in real-time, with actual movements. Now that would be an achievement, if mostly pointless :)

Grandmaster said:
Lovely, but it could just be part of some FMV sequence and not a real-time in game screenshot ;) Sexy screenshot nonetheless.
That was what I initially thought too. We'll find out soon enough. :)

wouldn't surprise me. With the proposed specs for the machine, graphcs rendered to that quality shouldn't really be a problem.

would any of you guys know when MTV is suppose to give like a primo/demo on the Xbox 360?? alnd that picture is sooo clean and nice looking

I can't believe I'm actually tempted to get the 360 now. Sheesh.... :eek:

Just checked out the Quake4 and Callofduty2 footage, looks lovely.
But I won't ever buy an FPS for a console, not even if it has the word halo in it, they are not designed for em.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back