Xbox 360 Chrome?

~bk

I
Political Access
The popular gamming news website Evil Avatar has once again gotten its hands on the latest puzzle solution to the Xbox 360 from Our Colony.net. The picture this time shows a chrome image of some part of the Xbox 360. This indicates that in fact the Xbox 360 does not have an in fact white (platinum white shell), but a chrome/metal like appearance.

Click here for the image.

The picture, which is taken from an odd angle, still brings up many questions. This could be a removable hard drive and the button on the top could be the cover for the dock in which a removable HDD would plug into. Perhaps the silver part is a handle that can be lifted out for easy carrying. There have been rumors that the Xbox 360 can stand up vertically, so this could be a picture of the console when placed vertically.

Source: TeamXboxhttp://teamxbox.com

Cool! :)

Last edited:
Hmm...interesting. The chrome might add a nice touch. The picture doesn't show enough to make any judgements about the appearance though. :)

It's just a dev kit. They are using Mac G5's as dev kits for Xenon, and that's just a partial picture of a G5 I bet.

I don't get all the hype over something so minor :p

Grandmaster said:
I don't get all the hype over something so minor :p
People are going crazy trying to find all the hidden stuff on the OurColony site. :D

NetRyder said:
People are going crazy trying to find all the hidden stuff on the OurColony site. :D
That reminds me that I saw an article about "ilovebees.com" in the paper the other day. :classic:

Get snaps of anything cool, can't see quicktime stuff from work :)

The MTV thing I'm looking forward to. I don't get MTV but hopefully some local station will get a contract with them or something to broadcast it here.

Yay for live commercials :p

P.S. This is good marketting by MS though I can't feel excited yet for some reason.

Grandmaster said:
The MTV thing I'm looking forward to. I don't get MTV but hopefully some local station will get a contract with them or something to broadcast it here.
If they don't it will be all over the net in a few minutes time after it airs.

Grandmaster said:
P.S. This is good marketting by MS though I can't feel excited yet for some reason.

You'll be excited once you will see the Xbox 360 itself. :D

Just checked the Ad. Looks pretty cool. I think the logo is going to be something like the swirl type of effect, which is at the end of the Ad.

This could be it! :D

All right, after many a false sighting and tons of sketchy pics (the Xbox 360 was starting to give the Virgin Mary a run for her money), our sources are confirming that this is really it. My, Xbox 360, how concave you are! We also admire your simple, round nexus. Mmmmmm.

Source: Engadget

High Resolution Picture <<

Doesn't look that great to me =/ Hopefully another fake.

Another picture from OurColony.net. I still think it's not that bad. :)

edit: Don't know which one is fake. Wait for May 12. :p The eject button is waaay different in both pictures posted.

zomg3zt.jpg

I wonder how many graphic artist monkeys MS has making up fake Xbox designs. Perhaps we should look and see if they are even made on a Mac using PS first? :dead:

*sorry couldn't resist that last line*

Xie said:
I wonder how many graphic artist monkeys MS has making up fake Xbox designs. Perhaps we should look and see if they are even made on a Mac using PS first? :dead:

*sorry couldn't resist that last line*

I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to get at here. Are you trying to say it looks like an Apple rip off?

Grandmaster said:
I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to get at here. Are you trying to say it looks like an Apple rip off?
Trying to say I think MS is paying people to make Xbox pics to get "leaked". ;)

Oh and the Apple thing was a joke about MS's new ad that was made on a Mac. :)

Xie said:
Trying to say I think MS is paying people to make Xbox pics to get "leaked". ;)

Oh and the Apple thing was a joke about MS's new ad that was made on a Mac. :)

Ah, okay :)

Yeah, these pictures better be fake leaks...cause they aren't very good at all.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back