Xbox 360 Chrome?

~bk said:
This could be it! :D

High Resolution Picture <<
Har, that's vile. :D

Amazes me how excited some people get over a bloody console, quite funny.

1114229643.jpg

I'm not too sure it is a fake.

Looks like this might be the real thing then.
The tiny pic looked pretty crappy. The last one Resilient posted looks much nicer though. :)

Another one. Looks like someone copy/pasted the Xbox top. :p

xbox360pop35fd.jpg

hsn said:

xbox360pop35fd.jpg
Some people should be banned from using PS. At least I hope to god that's a shop. :D

If that is indeed it, looks like MS paid no attention to all the criticism about it being HUGE. :classic:

Now that picture is purely fake. Look at the hard drive part. Whoever did this needs to learn Photoshop first. :p

looks like my toaster.

my toaster runs on a AMD X2 4400+ processor, u know the one with the two cores, nice feature; lets me toast two peices of bread at the same time with no drop in performance..

SPeedY_B said:
Har, that's vile. :D

Amazes me how excited some people get over a bloody console, quite funny.

Same way...say...some people get excited over...an iPod Shuffle or the new "features" of Tiger :p

Elektro Slime said:
looks like my toaster.

my toaster runs on a AMD X2 4400+ processor, u know the one with the two cores, nice feature; lets me toast two peices of bread at the same time with no drop in performance..

thats neato :)

no maffy, like I said it looks like my toaster............
wait let me go and buy a digicam and then ill take a pic of it and post it here......

hsn said:

xbox360pop35fd.jpg

This one is a fake for sure, notice the HDD at the top as ~bk pointed out already, and notice it still has the 'My Girlfriend' caption on the front. Definately a photomanip, and a very poor one too.

I'm not an Xbox follower but those pix above aren't the ones that I read were confirmed pix of the next Xbox that had been "posted on forums around the net" are they?

the only real thing that bothers me about the above design, is the obvious 1, single controller port. Now i understand that online gaming has taken off in a big way, but i for one personally have never played a console online and have only ever played quake on the pc online when i had 56k :eek:
Unless the ports are hiding somewhere, but i like to burst open MK and start kicking my mates ass sitting next to me. :s

thekore said:
the only real thing that bothers me about the above design, is the obvious 1, single controller port. Now i understand that online gaming has taken off in a big way, but i for one personally have never played a console online and have only ever played quake on the pc online when i had 56k :eek:
Unless the ports are hiding somewhere, but i like to burst open MK and start kicking my mates ass sitting next to me. :s

Apparently the controller's are supposed to be wireless now. I'm just hoping this is fake :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back