xara webstyle

frogg_mann

OSNN Addict
Has anyone used this graphics program? I just dl'd a trial of it but i havn't opened it yet. Just looking for any feedback good or bad. :rolleyes:
thanks in advance, frogg_mann

I use version 3.1, it's o.k. I won't be buying from Xara again.

(Off topic) I bought version 2, two months later they released it to a magazine as a free full app. I bought version 3 a year later the same thing. So on that basis I guess you have version 4 I am waiting till next year for a free version of 4.

It is low quality output, plugins into frontpage and dreamweaver (I think it plugins into) has some good roll overs, crap graphics, good for editing errors after you have created a design.

Personally I would not pay for it again.

I have Xara webstyle V3.1 and Xara 3D 5.02<--this is what is worth monies.

Ok thanks lee, I see why your not going to buy it again. That seems like awfully poor planning on xara's part. You would think they would know customers would see this and do exactly what your doing. I'll do the same thing. thanks again.
frogg_mann

just fyi i saw below your post it had been last edited at 9:07 I thought my clock was off but i checked and synced with internet mine was the same as theres 9:04 not off by much but....you might want to check it. frogg_mann

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back